Services at LBTD include everything from domestic weekend trips
to full service tours of Europe and beyond!
For all groups and individuals, Lisa meets with each client personally to determine their trip goals and what they would like to experience. She then creates a custom itinerary that includes:
- Round Trip Airfare (or other transportation for domestic trips as needed)
- Terrific hotels with all the right amenities in locations that meet the groups’s needs
- Fantastic sight seeing opportunities
- Fun group dinners
- Expert ground transportation and guides as needed
For larger group tours, Lisa also incorporates great informational meetings to discuss the history and culture of the destinations. In some cases, she will even hold movie nights showing travel videos and movies set in the locations that will be visited on your trip.
Lisa Ball Travel Design strives to offer a one of a kind travel experience that is also cost efficient. The word custom is more than just a word at LBTD. We want your travel experience to be unique to you and your dreams. Lisa has spent years creating relationships with the some of the best vendors in the U.S. and abroad to make high-end travel attainable and affordable for you.
Lisa’s Travel Design Fees vary depending on the type of travel being designed and the ongoing support needed for the trip itself. There is an up-front deposit for the design of individual trips as well as fees built in to cover various support aspects of the trip. In addition, all efforts are made to obtain the most cost effective travel rates available.
Travel Design Fees:
Lisa is available for both custom individual/family travel, and group tour travel design.
– Group Tour travel design fees are included in the overall base tour cost and are determined based on the number of tour participants and the tour destinations involved.
– Individual and family travel design fee totals range from $350 to $600 or higher depending on the scope of your travel needs. The initial design deposits are based on the following criteria:
· The design of an itinerary for up to two weeks of travel and limited to three destinations – $150 deposit, payable following the first meeting or discussion.
· The design of an itinerary of up to four weeks of travel and limited to five destinations – $300 deposit, payable following the first meeting or discussion.
· Itineraries of more than four weeks and/or five destinations will be evaluated and a cost determined on a case by case basis.
**Please note: upfront travel design deposits are non-refundable
and are applied to Lisa’s overall fees for individual and family travel.