Dates: July 10 - July 22, 2017
Village Choir Tour VI: Celtic Singing Journey of Ireland
Visit the mystic Celtic nation on a custom Village Church & Friends Tour with Lisa Ball Travel Design
July 10-22, 2017
Touring through the gorgeous south and west of the Emerald Isle and Dublin in the springtime! Discovering together sites of scenic beauty, magnificent castles and churches, ancient Celtic sites, Irish music, history of St. Patrick and time in Dublin to experience all that is cosmopolitan and fun in the historic capital city!
July 10: Depart from U.S. with round-trip to Dublin, Ireland
July 11: Arrive in Dublin; private motorcoach will transfer group to southern Ireland
July 12 – 14: Cork City – Lodgings base for 4 nights
- City Center Hotel in the heart of this historic and fun city! Hotel will include breakfast each morning and Welcome Dinner on opening night!
- While in Cork City – One or two singing engagements will be arranged in Cork City and perhaps the pretty harbor town of Kinsale
July 15: Visit to Killarney and Ring of Kerry Tour
July 15 – 17: Next Lodgings Base: County Clare
- (Country hotel) – 3 nights
July 18: Drive to Dublin
July 18-21: In Dublin –Lodgings base for 4 nights
- City Center Hotel with breakfast included each morning; Last Night Dinner at Hotel
- Historic City Tour of Dublin
- Final Concert in Dublin at one of its main churches
Itinerary subject to changed based on availability
Base Tour Inclusions:
- Round-trip airfare from Kansas City to Dublin, Ireland (Note: Tour director can arrange airfare from other U.S. city to join group in the U.S. gateway city or direct flights; additional charges will apply) Note: Deviating from the group airfare schedule will include a deviation fee and possible additional airfare expenses from the airline (see info below)
- Ground Transportation from a local Irish motorcoach company
- Hotel Accommodations selected with location and friendly, fantastic amenities: Cork City – 4 nights; County Clare – 3 nights; Dublin – 4 nights
- Meals: Meals aboard the international flights; all Breakfasts at the Hotels; Welcome Dinner and Last Night Dinner; other included meals may be added once final hotel selection is made
- Tours and Activities Included for Everyone: Visits to Rock of Cashel; Guided Tour of Cork City; villages of Kinsale and Cobh; Blarney Castle & Gardens; Killarney and Ring of Kerry Tour; Cliffs of Moher; Scenic drive through The Burren National Park; visit to village of Doolin; Day Excursion to Galway City; Historic Tour of Dublin; and 3-4 Singing Engagements in historic churches in such places as Cork City; Kinsale; Galway City; and Dublin
- Porterage at the Hotels where offered
- Taxes and Gratuities included pertaining to the flights; hotels; group meals; hired tour guides; and coach drivers
- Whisper Audio System – Individual ear buds and audio box to hear all our guides wherever we are!
- Optional Tours: Additional tours will be offered especially while we are based in Dublin; these will be available later this year
- Friday Movie Nights & Tour Meetings: A program of fun pre-tour gatherings will be scheduled beginning fall 2016; Lisa has several movies and travel videos set in Ireland
Projected Base Tour Cost: $4,200 – $4,700 per person based on double occupancy; Land Only Cost and Single Supplement Cost will be made available to those interested
Deposits and Payments: A deposit of $500 per person will secure your spot on this tour due immediately at sign-up
Monthly Payment Plan: Convenient monthly payments will begin August 1, 2016 through April 1, 2017. Your deposit goes toward your base tour costs. Please follow this schedule:
September 1: $500 per person January 1, 2017: $500 per person
October 1: $500 per person February 1: $500 per person
November 1: $500 per person March 1: $500 per person
December 1: $500 per person
April 1, 2017: Your final payment will include any remaining amount owed to the base tour costs plus any Optional Tours you elect to purchase.
You may also pay in larger sums if you wish, making fewer payments. If you participate in the monthly payment plan, please make your payments on or before the due date.
Payment Options: Lisa Ball Travel Design takes personal checks made out to Lisa Ball Travel Design and mailed to: 5400 Johnson Drive, Suite 246, Mission, KS 66205
Or, you can make payments using VISA or MasterCard via PayPal through the Lisa Ball Travel Design website: www.LisaBallTravelDesign.com and click on the Pay Now button. *Please note: PayPal charges a 3% transaction fee so you must increase your payment amount by 3% to cover this fee.
Airfare Deviation Fees and Departure from other U.S. Cities: If you plan on going early to Ireland or staying longer, please note there will be an additional $50 per person deviation fee. This cost is due to the extra time involved in working out individual travel arrangements. Other expenses from the airline may also apply. If you live in another city other than Kansas City, the tour director can arrange for you to meet the group at the gateway U.S. city or arrange a direct air schedule to our destination cities; additional costs from the airline may apply. *Please tell LBTD as soon as possible if you plan on deviating or wish to depart from a different U.S. city
Travel Insurance: Please note: Tour costs do not include travel insurance as this cost is based on the traveler’s age. If you have a pre-existing health condition and you wish to obtain travel insurance, you must do so within two weeks of paying your deposit to LBTD. LBTD’s airfare expert, Deborah Mason is authorized to sell Travel Guard; her phone number is 816-453-7062. This is one source of reputable travel insurance. AAA Travel also sells travel insurance through Allianz.
Cancellation Policy: If you must cancel your participation with this tour please note March 1, 2017 is the tour cut-off date. Canceling before March 1, 2017, LBTD will cheerfully refund your deposit and any monies you have paid prior to this date. Canceling on March 1, 2017 or after, your deposit will automatically be retained. LBTD will try, as a courtesy to travelers, to reimburse other tour costs though this amount will depend on the cancelation date. There is no guarantee of a reimbursement. If you cancel the tour and you have purchased travel insurance, LBTD will work with your insurance company to provide the necessary paperwork so you can receive a reimbursement from the insurance company. Please note: there are some tour costs which affect the cost of others going on the trip and these costs are not refundable. This includes the ground transportation costs, hiring of guides, group meals, and sight-seeing venues where fixed, timed tickets have been purchased. Due to their specialty nature, there can be no refunds on Optional Tours.
Tour Documents: All participants in this tour must fill out a Passport Information document; complete the Personal ID form giving LBTD known information on your basic health condition, any known allergies, food/diet restrictions and your emergency contacts; and sign and date the Tour Waiver form. These documents are due to LBTD by February 1, 2017.
Needed Documents: A valid U.S. Passport – please check your passport’s expiration date. Your passport must be valid for the entire duration of your stay in Ireland.
If interested in the Springtime in Ireland tour, please contact Lisa Ball:
Please “like” me on Facebook!